Account Manager, Medior (Amsterdam)
What is Veylinx?
Veylinx measures real consumer behavior. With a unique approach based on behavioral science, we provide insights by focusing on the real purchase behavior of consumers. Companies like Philips, Unilever, Beiersdorf, and Vodafone then use these insights in the development of their product innovations.
We will reach our objective when our approach is the global standard for concept and product research. Veylinx was founded in 2015, with our head office located in the heart of Amsterdam. Currently, we have team members across four different countries. Our research takes place all over the world, both online and offline. In a typical week at Veylinx, we may test ice cream in Italy, skincare products in the U.S. and the latest Internet of Things concept in China.
What kind of people work at Veylinx?
At Veylinx we are ambitious, innovative and we like to have fun. We are a fast-growing international team aiming to continuously improve our concept, and we frequently add new products or services. Innovation is one of the key elements that drives us. Together we work with a critical eye for detail, an open mind to everything we do and there is always room for new initiatives. It is important for us to have freedom in where, when and how we work, just as we value a cool office and a great atmosphere. Along with all our hard work, there is also time for fun team activities; from social drinks on Friday to international team events!
What's the job?
As an account manager, you are responsible for the growth of a key account or portfolio of accounts. This is a very diverse role. On the one hand, you are working on strategic initiatives: you are making long-term plans with senior management and you are building a KPI infrastructure around it to ensure you deliver these long-term goals. On the other hand, you will be the go-to person for day-to-day business, where you prepare proposals, sell projects and ensure, together with the research team, that the projects are delivered on time and exceed the clients’ expectations. It is possible that in this role that you will have one or more junior business developers reporting to you.
What are the requirements?
- Proactive, social, persuasive, commercial and with a positive attitude
- Energized to help clients succeed
- Loves to work in a scale-up environment
- At least four years of work experience as a consultative business developer or in a similar position
- Experienced in setting and tracking KPIs and working with CRM systems
- Capable of selling at a strategic level
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience in managing a business development team is a plus
What are the benefits?
- Being challenged in an international scale-up
- Being responsible for the success of international projects for A-brands
- Work the way that best suits you
- Office in the best area of Amsterdam: de Plantage
- A great lunch every day
- Competitive salary
- Last but not least: Awesome (international) team events!
Interested? Send an email with your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org