Research Consultant (Amsterdam)
Do you get a kick out of advising some of the world’s leading companies on how they should launch their innovations and optimize their marketing strategy? And would you enjoy doing this in a startup environment? If this is you, then you should consider joining Veylinx’s team.
Veylinx is a young, Dutch firm specialized in consumer research. Veylinx is known for measuring actual consumer behavior using an unique methodology based on behavioral economic research. A selection of our clients consists of well-known brands such as Philips, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Vodafone and FrieslandCampina.
You’ll be fully responsible to lead a client’s project from start to finish to become a success. You’ll receive your own portfolio of A-brand clients to build a relationship with and to help them with their projects. For each project you’ll host a kickoff to better understand the client’s needs. From there you’ll propose a setup for the project and conduct the fieldwork together with our partners. You’ll also be responsible for converting the data into insights and the insights into potential actions for the client. You’ll also present the insights to the client in a workshop.
- Proactive, social, convincing, commercial and positive attitude
- Gets energy out of helping clients with strong insights and advice
- Open to work in a startup environment
- 2-4 years experience in either FMCG or Consultancy
- Excellent command of the English language
- Work within a fast growing startup
- Work on global projects for A-brands
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam (Keizersgracht)
- Daily delicious complimentary lunches
- Competitive compensation
- Fun team events
Interested? Send an email with your CV to email@example.com
- Research Consultant (Amsterdam)
- Marketing Analytics Internship (Amsterdam)
- Graphic Designer (Amsterdam)
- Internship Sales (Amsterdam)