Business Development Director (Amsterdam)
Do you get a kick out of helping A-list clients with their innovation testing while building long-term relationships? Are you also a rockstar at growth-hacking and do you enjoy to travel every now and then to an interesting conference or client meeting? If this is you, then you should consider joining Veylinx.
Veylinx is a fast-growing firm specialized in consumer research. We help well-known brands with their marketing strategy and product innovations on a global level. Veylinx is known for measuring actual consumer behavior using a unique methodology based on behavioral economic research. A selection of our clients consists of well-known brands such as Philips, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Vodafone and FrieslandCampina.
As a business development director, you are the forefront of enabling Veylinx to grow. This role has two areas of responsibility. First, you will be made responsible for managing a number of global key accounts. The main objective here is to further integrate Veylinx as part of our clients’ operational needs while establishing a long-term relationship at a strategic level. Second, you will be made responsible for managing Veylinx’s lead generation team. The main objective of this team is to reach out to global consumer insights decision-makers. Your role within this team is to explore new approaches to improve lead generation effectiveness.
- Proactive, social, convincing, commercial and positive attitude
- Energized to help clients succeed
- Open to work in a scale-up environment
- At least four years work experience as a consultative business developer
- Capable of selling at a strategic level
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language
- Work within an international, fast growing scale-up company
- Lead global A-list client accounts
- Office in the prettiest neighbourhood of Amsterdam (De Plantagebuurt)
- Daily delicious complimentary lunches
- Competitive compensation including a sales compensation plan
- Fun team events
Interested? Send an email with your CV to email@example.com
- Business Development Director (Amsterdam)
- Research Consultant (Amsterdam)
- Marketing Analytics Internship (Amsterdam)
- Graphic Designer (Amsterdam)
- Internship Sales (Amsterdam)