Digital Marketeer (Internship)
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain experience in digital marketing (e-mail marketing) and customer relationship management at a technology company? Are you an organized thinker and doer with a strong interest in marketing and business development? If this is you, then you should consider gaining more experience as part of Veylinx’s marketing team.
Veylinx is a fast-growing market research firm specialized in consumer insights. Veylinx is known for measuring actual consumer behavior using a Nobel prize-winning approach based on behavioral economic research. A selection of our clients consists of well-known brands such as Philips, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Vodafone and Friesland Campina.
You will be supporting the team of business developers and marketeers with lead generation and email campaigns. You’re also expected to think analytically to manage campaigns and help further develop Veylinx’s CRM system. You’ll be coordinating with Veylinx’s marketing manager and business developers.
- Pursuing or recently completed a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- A logical thinker with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Curious and comfortable to deal with various software tools
- Excellent command of the English language
- A good communicator and a strong sense of work ownership
- Available to work either full-time or part-time with a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Work within an international, fast growing scale-up company
- Office in the prettiest neighbourhood of Amsterdam (De Plantagebuurt)
- Daily delicious complimentary buffet lunches
- Competitive internship compensation
- Possibility of employment If there’s a good match
Interested? Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org