Marketing Analytics Internship (Amsterdam)
Would you like to be part of a fast growing startup based in the heart of Amsterdam? Do you want to be involved with marketing analytics for famous brands? Consider doing an internship at Veylinx!
Veylinx is a young, Dutch firm specialized in consumer research. We support firms with insights about how they can improve their products and services. Veylinx is known for measuring actual consumer behavior using an innovative method based on behavioral economic research. A selection of our clients are well-known brands such as Philips, Unilever, Vodafone and FrieslandCampina.
You’ll become responsible for analyzing and interpreting collected data. You’ll be trained to conduct these analyses quickly and competently using the online Veylinx platform. You will be asked to formulate findings and recommendations based on your analyses. You’re expected to have a critical attitude and an eye for detail. You’ll work closely with other researchers and developers to translate data to actionable insights. The internship period is between four and six months.
- Pursuing or recently completed a relevant master’s degree
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Familiar with marketing
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language
- Build experience at a fast growing marketing analytics startup
- Daily delicious complimentary lunches
- Competitive internship compensation
- Possibility of employment If there’s a good match
Interested? Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org